Painting Two Chickadees in a Forest
In this painting you'll be able to do the following:
- Design an original composition pulling elements from three different reference sources.
- Use your imagination to create a believable design.
- Build depth in space using a variety of techniques.
- Edit details in the middle ground, and background, to compliment the focal points in the foreground.
- Create shadows on subjects to create stunning contrast with the sun highlights hitting off the subjects without over powering the composition.